|Basic requirement to get the loan|
|APR up to||795%|
|Time to money||Next business day|
|Funding Method||Bank account|
Lendgreen – Borrow up to $1,500
Need a quick small-dollar loan without the hassle of paying it back in one lump sum payment or less than 4 weeks? If you said “yes”, Lendgreen has the solution you need. New customers or first-time borrowers have access to $1,200 in credit. Once they demonstrate that they are good customers capable of paying their loans on time, they have their limits increased to $1,500.
Lendgreen.com Review: How It Works
Your credit score doesn’t have to be 669 and above. What’s assessed is your ability to repay your Lendgreen payday loan. That’s determined by how much money you earn and how often. For instance, you may be earning $1,000 on a semi-monthly basis.
Before applying for Lendgreen payday loans, have a look at the eligibility criteria. Next, go to their website, and find the Apply button, which opens a new page with a loan form. Here you’ll supply information such as the amount you want to borrow, loan term in months, SSN, income details, bank info, etc. These are details at your fingertips and supplying them should take you a few minutes.
Characteristics of Lendgreen Loans
The customer team at Lendgreen.com is very responsive and ready to help. You should receive a phone call or email in some minutes during normal working hours:
- Loan Duration: the term is flexible. You can choose between 3 to 18 months.
- Tribal Loan: Lendgreen operates under Tribal law since its owned by subsidiaries operating under the sovereignty of the Tribe.
- OLA Accreditation: they belong to a trade organization whose mandate is to better the technology used by short-term online lenders. It also serves the interest of customers who can report any misdeeds to the organization arising from their interaction with any member.
- Suitable for Short-term needs: Unlike personal bank loans offering thousands of dollars, a Lendgreen loan is designed to solve your immediate pressing needs. For instance, if your utilities are about to get disconnected, due to failure to pay.
- Flexible amounts: You also have the chance to choose your amount. The amounts include $400, $500, $600…$1,200.
FAQ – Lendgreen.com Review
- How much will I pay for the loan?
The cost of the loan is based on the APR rate you’re offered. The rates range from 720 – 795%, which are in the range of most payday loans, some of which have rates as high as 1000%. Interest is charged daily. That means that the longer you have the loan the higher the costs. The company allows customers to pay their loans ahead of schedule, and they offer an incentive of not charging prepayment fees.
- How will I receive the funds?
You’ll receive a direct deposit once you complete all steps as required.
- What happens if I change my mind after receiving the loan agreement?
You can choose not to sign it with no consequences. But if you have already signed it, the company can allow you to return the money you have borrowed without interest charges. But you have to do it by 5:00 p.m. EST the next day after the disbursal.
What’s Lendgreen contact?
Their phone number is 1.855.832.7227. Do not wait. Dial the number and solve your difficulties without a delay.