Last Updated: August 2019
This policy applies to information we collect through our website, email, text, and other electronic communications. Additionally, this policy covers your interactions with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services that link to this policy. Please note that this policy may change at any time, and it is your responsibility to review it periodically to ensure that you agree with any changes made. The date of the last update will be indicated at the top of the policy.
Disclosure for Electronic Delivery
If you submit your information online, you are consenting to receive certain communications, disclosures, and documents electronically. This agreement to electronic delivery applies to the information you provide on this website and any other communications that we or any third-party lender may send to you.
By giving your consent to receive electronic disclosures, you agree that we may send you all communications related to the loan application electronically (“Disclosures”). This consent only applies to electronic disclosures related to the loan application and not to any future transactions. You may withdraw your consent before submitting your information by leaving the website or closing your browser.
By entering your information and submitting it, you agree to the following terms:
- Provide accurate and complete contact information, including an email address, as requested on this website.
- Agree to receive electronic notifications, disclosures, and documents from us and any third-party lender.
- Confirm that you are able to access electronic notifications, disclosures, and documents.
- Verify that the provided email address is current and can receive electronic notifications, disclosures, and documents.
- Acknowledge and understand the terms of this Electronic Disclosure section.
- Agree to the terms of this Electronic Disclosure section.
You also acknowledge that original and electronic notifications, disclosures, and documents will be routinely destroyed, but not before the regulatory requirements’ designated period. Records may be electronically stored using imaging, scanning, filming, or other technology approved by us or any third-party lender for these services. You agree that such storage is secure, and such records will be recognized and admissible in evidence to prove the agreements, rights, and obligations of the parties. We will retain your information as long as needed to provide you services and as required to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements. If you wish to request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect
We only collect personal information or data through this Website with your explicit consent.
We gather Non-Personally Identifiable Information (“Non-PII”) automatically as you browse this website. Log files and cookies are used to gather data, such as the IP address of the device making the request, browser type, access times, and usage details. It is worth noting that IP addresses are typically linked to the gateway through which you accessed the internet and not your personal computer. As a result, IP addresses are not linked to identifiable personal information.
We may gather Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) that you supply to us directly, which can be used to identify you. Such information may include, but is not limited to, your first and last name, physical address, phone number, mobile number, social security number, email address, date of birth, driver’s license number, state of residency, and bank account information.
As you use and engage with this website, we might use automated data collection technologies such as “cookies” to gather certain information, including but not limited to, details about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, operating system, internet connection, and location data. The data we automatically gather may include personally identifiable information, which we may retain or combine with personal information obtained from other sources or third parties. Cookies enable us to enhance this website and provide a more tailored and improved experience by minimizing undesirable information that you may otherwise receive.
Where is the source of the information we gather?
We may collect a variety of information through our website, including but not limited to:
|The Information You Enter||The Information From Your Browser|
What is the Purpose of Collecting Your Personal Information
During your use of this Website, we may collect personal information and data in order to:
- Provide you with options for personal loans, financial products, and other offerings that you have requested;
- Display the contents of this Website to you;
- Deliver the services you have requested;
- Contact you via telephone, email, postal mail, and/or text message from us, our marketing partners, and/or other third parties;
- Display advertisements that are tailored to your interests or background;
- Conduct data and statistical analysis on your use of this Website;
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions;
- Perform any other functions that were described to you when you provided us with your information.
How We Use Your Information
We utilize the personal information and data collected through this Website in the following ways:
- To provide you with personalized loan and financial product options, and other relevant offerings;
- To present the contents of this Website to you;
- To deliver the services you have requested;
- To communicate with you via phone, email, postal mail, and/or text message from us, our marketing partners, and/or other third parties;
- To display advertisements customized to your interests or background;
- To perform statistical and data analysis from your use of this Website;
- To enforce our Terms and Conditions;
- To perform any other functions that were described to you when you provided us with your information.
CashSpotUSA typically does not share, sell, or distribute your personal information without your consent. However, there may be circumstances where we disclose the personal information we collect or that you provide, as outlined in this Policy, which include:
- Fulfilling the purpose for which you provided your information;
Disclosing for any other purpose that CashSpotUSA notified you of when you provided the information;
- Sharing with third-party service providers who help us run this Website, conduct our business, or serve our users, while keeping such information confidential;
- Sharing with affiliated entities;
- Complying with court orders, laws, legal processes, government or regulatory requests;
- Sharing as part of a liquidation or bankruptcy proceeding, or in the event of a merger, reorganization, dissolution, or divestiture of some or all of CashSpotUSA’s assets.
The Reason for Sharing Information
This table provides a summary of the actions that can be taken regarding the information collected from our clients.
|Purpose of Sharing Information||Will It Be Shared?||Can You Limit the Sharing?|
|For running our business||Yes||No|
|For marketing purposes||Yes||No|
|For marketing purposes of other companies||Yes||No|
Storage and Protection of Data
By using and browsing this Website, you acknowledge and agree that CashSpotUSA may store your information indefinitely. It’s important to note that any transmission of personal information is done at your own risk.
Dedication to Online Security
CashSpotUSA makes reasonable efforts to safeguard the security of your personal information and utilizes encryption to protect sensitive information such as your social security number, driver’s license number, and banking details. While we make every effort to provide reasonable security measures for your personal information that we process and maintain, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to and through this Website.
No Responsibility for Third-Party Actions
CashSpotUSA will take all necessary measures to ensure the confidentiality of your personal information. However, even with the use of industry-standard security technology and human efforts, it is not possible to make transmissions 100% secure. Therefore, CashSpotUSA will not be held liable for any unauthorized disclosure of personal information that occurs through no fault of our own, including but not limited to transmission errors and unauthorized actions by third parties.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Agreement to Communication
By submitting your personal information through this Website, you are expressly consenting to be contacted via email, telephone, postal mail, or text message communication. If you no longer wish to receive any or all of these communication methods, you can follow the instructions provided in the relevant communication to opt-out.
Changes or Updates
Occasionally, we may revise this Policy to comply with new technologies, industry standards, legal requirements, or other reasons. If there are any significant changes to this Policy, we will notify you through this Website and, where required by law, obtain your consent. Please note the date of the last revision at the top of this page. Your continued use of this Website after any modifications have been made indicates your acceptance of the revised Policy.
Minors Under 18 Years of Age
This Website is designed for individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years old. Access or provision of information on this Website by anyone under 18 years of age is strictly prohibited. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
Get in Touch
For any inquiries or feedback about this Policy or our procedures, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.