Quicken Loan: BBB review
The overview below will contain information about Quicken Loans Inc. and its rating according to the Better Business Bureau review. As to quicken loans, Bridge loan is among their customers’ favorite.
We are CashSpotUSA.com, a platform that you go to when you need an emergency cash advance for short-term financial needs or longer-term loans. We provide our clients with up-to-date information about loan companies and their loan products, including payday loans, title loans, installment loans, etc. Most of the loan companies we list on our site will provide bad credit loans, so a bad credit score is not a problem.
Finally, our site has a built-in application form that will let you apply for credit directly using our site's interface.
What is Quicken Loans Inc?
Quicken Loans (aka Rocket Mortgage) is one of the nation's largest mortgage providers. Founded back in 1985, the Detroit-based company provides mortgages online, using its digital platform. In any state of the USA, Quicken Loans (Florence, SC or Seattle, WA) have established trusting relationships with local residents.
Pros & Cons of Quicken Loans
As it often happens with loan providers, the Quicken Loans mortgage programs have their upsides and downsides.
- With Quicken Loans, customers get a wide choice of lending options;
- The digital interface is user-friendly;
- A client is always able to check on the status of the loan;
- The company has a solid reputation (according to customer reviews, as well).
- Rates and fees may be higher than what other mortgage providers have;
- Online procedures may seem not trustworthy for some clients due to the lack of personal meetings;
- Such loan offers as a home equity loan or USDA loan are not included in the loan products.
Better Business Bureaus Review
BBB is an organization that makes product, service, or business reviews according to several criteria, including various business parameters and customer reviews and complaints.
According to the Better Business Bureau overview of the Quicken Loans company, this mortgage provider has an A+ rating. However, it is worth mentioning that the company is not BBB accredited.
According to the reviews left by customers, the company's rating is 3.02 out of 5, with an overall number of 849 complaints received and closed by the company in the last three years of the company's existence.