|Basic requirement to get the loan|
AL, CA, DC, DE, GA, ID, IL, LA, MH, MO, NM, ND, SC, SD, UT, VA, WI
|APR up to||155%|
|Time to money||1 to 3 business days|
|Funding Method||Bank account|
Netcredit Loans – Fair Loan Terms and Rates
If you run a well-balanced budget with little leeway, an unexpected expense can wreck your finances and leave you feeling stressed. It can be harder to cope if you don’t meet the requirements to find loans from traditional lenders. Fortunately, many lending companies are on hand to help you out. One of the companies is NetCredit.
Netcredit Loan Review
NetCredit is an Enova International, Inc subsidiary. Its parent company is well-known for its mission to make credit more accessible to low-income and middle-income consumers. NetCredit Loans are not exclusive, but open to all borrowers provided they are earning a stable income and have proof of earnings.
In Which States Does NetCredit Offer Loans?
- New Mexico
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
Products Offered by NetCredit
- NetCredit Personal Loans
Borrowers can take out loans ranging from $1,000 to $ 10,000 with this lender. It’s a plus since very few bad credit lenders offer such a high loan amount. Similarly, the loans are quite affordable with APRs of 34% to 155%.
Interest rates of more than 100% may seem high, but the NetCredit interest rate is comparatively lower than that of similar loans advanced to subprime consumers.
How Long Will I Have to Repay the Loan?
The minimum term is 6 months. And the max loan duration is 60 months (5 years).
Example of Loan Products
It’s not surprising to find loans from the same lender differing across state lines. That’s because of different state lending laws. Here is an illustration of this point:
|Loan Amount||$1,000 – $10,000||$3,100 – $10,000||$1,100 – $10,000|
|APR||34.99 – 99.99%||34 – 59%||34 – 155%|
|Months||12 – 60 Months||6 – 60 Months||6 – 60 Months|
- Line of Credit
Line of credits come with a maximum limit. The borrower then takes out gradual amounts as the need arises. The interest is applied on the amount used and not on the total value of the credit. Currently, NetCredit offers this product in Utah, Idaho, Alabama, Delaware, Wisconsin, and North Dakota. For instance, in Idaho, borrowers can access a maximum credit limit of $3,500.
When Will I Receive My Netcredit Loan?
The company’s turnaround time is 1 to 3 days. But it’s quite possible to receive funds as soon as tomorrow provided you’re applying from Monday to Thursday. Just provide accurate info in the loan form. Submit any requested documents instantly.
Netcredit Loan Review of Advantages
- NetCredit Early Payoff. With no penalties for early payoffs, customers can save on interest and make their loans cheaper.
- Good Credit is not a necessity. The Netcredit credit score required to get pre-qualified is from 500 to 700. It’s the company’s belief that people are more than their credit scores. Most of the emphasis is placed on your overall financial profile.
- Fair interest rates. This lender beats comparable loans when it comes to affordability.
- Good loan amount. The loan amount is generous, to say the least. Still, you have to be earning a decent salary to borrow the highest amount at the cheapest rates.
- No consequences when you get pre-qualified. Know if you qualify for a NetCredit loan with the My ScoreSaver™. Once you’re pre-qualified, you receive a customized loan offer.
- Speedy funding. It’s quite possible to receive funds on the same day you applied. The lender only requires that you apply before 7:00 am Central Time, and provide the required documents as requested promptly.
Is NetCredit Safe?
Safe lending companies employ very strict measures to keep their users’ data safe. NetCredit has not been left behind in this area. You’ll find a Norton Secured Seal in their footer section. This seal is mostly present on banking & finance sites that require very prominent protection. In addition, their site has a McAfee Secure Trademark, further showing their commitment to keeping their borrowers safe.
Is Netcredit Legit?
Legit companies don’t hoodwink or scam borrowers. Well, Netcredit has offered thousands of loans, and there are many reviews to document this. Just visit their Trustpilot page and read over 1,700 reviews, of which, 75% are 5-star ratings.
Some of the things customers are constantly pointing out include:
- The effortless and dead-simple service.
- Good interest rates that are not loan-shark like.
- Helpful and friendly personnel.
- One user noted that he would recommend the company to family and friends.
Despite all the good things the company has done, there was a Netcredit lawsuit brought against the lender in 2018. However, that has not slowed down the company’s ability to provide credit to its customers.
NetCredit Customer Service
From this page, just hop onto their website. Know if you stand a chance by filling out their digital application form. If you have questions requiring human replies, their support number is (877) 392-2014.