First Progress Platinum Prestige Mastercard® Secured Credit Card
- Receive Your Card More Quickly with New Expedited Processing Option
- No Credit History or Minimum Credit Score Required for Approval
- Quick and Complete Online Application; No credit inquiry required
- Full-Feature Platinum Mastercard® Secured Credit Card; Try our new Mobile App for Android users
- Good for Car Rental, Hotels; Anywhere Credit Cards Are Accepted!
- Monthly Reporting to all 3 Major Credit Bureaus to Establish Credit History
- Credit Line Secured by Your Fully-Refundable Deposit of $200 -- $2,000 Submitted with Application
- Just Pay Off Your Balance and Receive Your Deposit Back at Any Time
- 24/7 Online Access to Your Account
- Nationwide Program though not yet available in NY, IA, AR, or WI ** See Card Terms
- Includes Free Real-Time Access to Your Credit Score and Ongoing Credit Monitoring powered by Experian
- Get a fresh start! A discharged bankruptcy still in your credit bureau file will not cause you to be declined
- ¡Hablamos Español! Nuestros representantes de servicio al cliente hablan Español con fluidez para su conveniencia
There always are opportunities to enhance your credit score with different tools. One of such tools is the first progress secured credit card. The issuer of this card is First Progress financial organization which does not require you to have a certain credit score.
Explore information about this opportunity to increase your credit history from this review.
First Progress Platinum Prestige MasterCard
Getting this type of card is easy for everyone as there are no strict requirements for previous credit experience. Furthermore, the First Progress accepts requests of people with even low credit scores and provides a chance to increase it. Of course, you need to pay an annual fee for the issuing and implementation of this card.
On the other hand, you cannot get many benefits from the usage of this card except the positive report that bank transfers to credit bureaus. Also, the type of cards that the First Progress offers are secured ones. It means that you have to make a preliminary deposit which will define the credit limit for you. So, you deposit a certain amount of money when you start using the First Progress platinum prestige MasterCard, and the bank considers this secured deposit as your limit.
As regards the credit card information, we have prepared a list of advantages and disadvantages that this MasterCard secured credit card has.
- Fully refundable deposit varying from $200 to $2,000;
- Low APR in comparison to other options — 9.99%;
- Ability to enhance the credit limit;
- Low fee for late payment;
- Online application.
- High annual fee — $49;
- Not enough interest rate for a significant rise in credit score.
Summing up, using this card responsibly can assist you in the improvement of your credit history for making financial decisions in the future. However, the growth of your credit score will be not significant. Anyways, it is one of the options that can help you with your bad credit history.
You can learn more information about annual fees, credit card issuers, online access to your account, and other features of this MasterCard secured credit card on our website. Complete the online application and we will provide an accurate description of the First Progress credit cards to you.
Use this opportunity for rebuilding credit history and getting a fresh start in the credit sphere.